Meeting to discuss the current state of play.

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at
Thu Jun 11 19:31:58 BST 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Jussi Schultink <jussi01 at> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Easiest way to do this is please put the times you are available using
> the following link:
> Thanks
> Jussi Schultink

Jussi, what's with the top-posting?  Cory might get angry.  But anyways,
I've registered my available times (unfortunately this weekend isn't very
good for me).  I will try to run some tests later this week (on non-rt jack
- both jaunty and karmic) to confirm/deny my need for RT.

Oh and if I happen to not be able to make the meeting time, put my name into
the hat for assisting with the website love.

-Eric Hedekar