Testing Ubuntu Studio ISO

Scott Lavender slavender at consolidated.net
Wed Jul 15 01:46:41 BST 2009

I have a few questions about testing the latest Ubuntu Studio iso.

Can a rewritable dvd be used for this?

Are there standard testing procedures for Ubuntu Studio (e.g. start Jack
and Ardour, apt-get install foo, etc)?

If there isn't and someone(s) will provide some information then I would
be happy to type up something on the Ubuntu Studio Help wiki page
regarding testing.  You can see what I typed up for Ubuntu Studio
Controls here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudioControls
I think I'm not alone when I say this, give me a little direction and I
am happy to help.

Also I went to the qa tracker but cannot find the ubuntu studio iso to
download for testing.  Can someone tell me where it is?

Thank you in advance,
Scott Lavender