Distros, upstreams, our processes and Paul Davis

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 12 16:39:04 GMT 2009

So I had a little chat with Paul Davis (Ardour creator) the other day on
IRC. We got into how he didn't feel confidant in recommending any audio
distro right now for a number of reasons.

We had thought to do a real-time IRC chat but if Paul doesn't care, we
can just do it on the list. That way some of the folks I talked to about
making a IRC time and couldn't can reply to the list. We can still do a
IRC meeting if Paul wants to. Ok Paul?

So with that, I'll let Paul start things off.

-Cory K.