Team Meeting Sunday 11-01-09 [aka this Sunday]

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 7 14:16:41 GMT 2009

Luis de Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> We will have a meeting Sunday 11-01-09 [aka this Sunday]. The date is
> fixed, the time can be decided in the next 24 hours, so if you have
> any problems with certain times let us know ASAP. Tomorrow at around
> the same time I will confirm the time. 16:00 UTC bad for anyone?
>
> Please add any points you need/want to be talked...
>
> Initial Meeting agenda:
>
>  * transition to Jack2 (make detailed action plan)
>  * dropping pulseuadio for audio task (decide plan, details and action)
>  * welcome khashayar1 to the team
>  * task allocation for Jaunty (bug tracking/fixing, packages, art, etc..)
>  * Jaunty brainstorm

    * Seed review. (there have been a couple of replacements on our part
      and I'm sure Ubuntu has some as well)
    * JACK in main (requires FFADO iirc?)
    * Proper use of our PPA.

The seed review was loosely scheduled around Luke's Saturday A.M. (EU
Friday evening) so he should chime on his availability. Maybe your
Monday morn Luke?

-Cory K.