Reminder: Monthly Ubuntu Studio Development Team Meeting

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 22:20:51 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  This is a reminder that in 11 days
(Jan 10th) we have our next monthly Ubuntu Studio development team meeting.
As always, it will take place in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net at
7:00pm (19:00) UTC and the agenda can be read/edited/defaced at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2010Jan10
We encourage all those interested in Ubuntu Studio's growth to attend (even
just to passively read).
For further meeting info take a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings
Thanks for your time, and have a happy new year!

- Eric Hedekar