Studio's evolution. Beyond the Lynx.

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:55:35 GMT 2009

Hi all.

     Eric volunteered to revamp the website for Lucid. Although I
assumed (or planned in my head) it would be a simple UI change, he
suggested some changes that would make us more a hub for the creative
community. The more and more I think about this I think it is our next
big step.

     At the project's inception, we strived to stay a part of the Ubuntu
community. Use the same forums, wiki and resources. But, I think this
might have cost us building our own community.

     I propose we part with some of the resources we currently use and
host our own. Website, wiki, whatever. I wanna brainstorm about this.
Throw it all out there. Eric started a page.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/TaskWebRevamp

     I wanna get some sorta "official sounding" announcement we can
broadcast in different spots to get as many folks involved as we can
with ideas.

-Cory K.