[Breathe] Developments and moving on.

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:54:49 GMT 2009

So, long time without an update.

Sebastien and I have had alot of "life stuff" to deal with. This has
been the largest reason for the slow pace. I still have alot happening
but things are at a place where I can manage. Sebastien sadly needs to
bow out for a bit. He has said he will add an icon or two where he can.

We have however managed to start the base mime work and I will upload
shortly.

I will be shaping up the wiki and calling for new icons. All general
submissions will be welcome but I will be looking at specific areas to
fill gaps and will have that list.

On the subject of panel icons, I've been waiting on the spec and code to
become final. If anyone has info on this it is welcome.

Sorry for the delay but I'm sure folks also dealing with the crazy times
can empathize. We will shortly return to our regularly scheduled program. ;)

-Cory K.