Monthly (non-mandatory) Ubuntu Studio Development Team Meetings

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:25:32 BST 2009

Hey everyone,

As originated on IRC from a discussion Jussi and I had (with input from
Luke), I think it would be great for this team to start monthly team
meetings again.  Meetings keep everyone on the same page, get decisions made
faster, and provide a great opportunity for new developers to sit in and get
to know how things are run.

So here is the proposal (please send any
objections/corrections/suggestions/:
The Ubuntu Studio development team will have non-mandatory meetings on the
second Monday of every month.  These meetings will (at least to start)
switch between 7am UTC, and 7pm UTC from month-to-month.
This places the next meeting on Monday, Sept 14th at 7am (07:00) UTC/GMT.
The following meeting will be October 12th at 7pm (19:00) UTC/GMT
These meetings will be held in #ubuntustudio-devel on IRC. (would
#ubuntu-meeting be better?)

Please discuss.
Otherwise, I'll see you all on Sept 14th!
-Eric Hedekar