new job takes my time from studio work

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 14 11:02:06 BST 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Khashayar Naderehvandi
<khashayar.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> A few weeks back I got a paid job as a copywriter. The idea from the
> start was that I should work only a few hours a week, but the last two
> weeks I've been completely drained by all the work I've had. So it
> seems I've lost track of everything studio related. I've kept an eye
> in #ubuntustudio-devel but, unfortunately, I've been too exhausted to
> participate.
>
> I'm not sure when things will cool down here, but in the meantime, I'm
> not gonna be able to do much for studio. However, if there's anything
> that needs to be done, I can certainly take "orders" and try to
> squeeze it in somewhere :-p
>
> I'm sorry it turned out this way, but hopefully I'll have my free time
> back sooner rather than later.
>
> All the best,
> Khash.

It's OK. Just let us know when you have time again.

We all have our lives and we all have higher priorities: family, work, etc...

We are thankful for your contributed time and effort to the project,
and will be happy to see you back soon. :)

Luis