Major meetings need scheduled

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 10 16:36:30 BST 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> There have been quite a few major ideas thrown around the -devel IRC
> channel lately. Ones that need very public meetings in #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> The 1st one should be scheduled some time close to release. Before is
> even fine.
>
> I will stay to get the ball rolling but my decision to sit the next
> cycle out is still the current plan.
>

> -Cory K.

I will schedule this in #ubuntu-meeting (as you said, my plan is to
schedule it a few days after release).

Anybody needs/wants a specific time?

I expect all developers to attend, since this is a _critical_ meeting.
So, attendance is a must!

Cory, your last sentence is very ambiguos and unclear. We can talk
about what you mean during the meeting.

Luis