installation failed

Stefano Tangorra Stefano.Tangorra at alfagomma.com
Fri Nov 28 08:05:50 GMT 2008

Hi,

I tried to install a package, but Ubuntu shows me this error... I
enclose a prtscr of the error

I really thank you

Stefano Tangorra

This message and its attachment(s) are strictly confidential and for
use only by intended recipient(s). It may be legally privileged. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its
contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received the message in error, please return it immediately
to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions,
please go to www.alfagomma.com on "Contact Us".