Reconsideration of ubuntustudio-dev bugmail being sent to thd ev list.

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 11 12:54:06 GMT 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Luis de Bethencourt wrote:

>>> I'd like more feedback on this. Otherwise, since Luke is the only one
>>> with a strong opinion, I'll go with his request.
>>>

>> Even though having one more mailing list isn't good. It is the best
>> solution I think, I agree with Luke.
>
> Well the separate ML was my idea. Luke's was to just send it to us
> individually. I'm torn what to do personally, so I was just gonna
> disable sending 'em to the list for now.
>
> -Cory K.

The bad side of sending it to all personally is that when people join
or leave the team we are going to have to be changing the list of
people again and again. But having an other mailing list is also not
convenient. I'm torn also.

But a separate mailing list seems a bit better.

Luis

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
luisbg
<luisbg at ubuntu.com>