Meeting on Sunday Nov. 8th?

Andrew Hunter andrew at aehunter.net
Fri Nov 7 16:40:15 GMT 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> It would be the Monday after for some. :)
>
> We need to have a informal meeting to chat about future direction and me
> steppin' down. As well as whatever else.
>
> Reply with issues/ideas.

Time might be an issue for me, I have to drive to a fencing comp that
is roughly 2h away, so I don't know when I would be back exactly. I
would most likely be able to make it, if it is set in the evening
(EST). I am fine on any day after Sunday however and with my Uni
canceling classes due to a TA strike, I'll most likely find myself
with more time to commit to contributing.

Thanks,

Andrew.