Moving onto a new level with UbuntuStudio

ttoine at ttoine.net ttoine at ttoine.net
Wed May 14 13:41:33 BST 2008

Erno,

I don't have more thing to add. As I said, the only matter with that
kind of dark theme is when you have black text on drak gray background.
It is not specific to LUX, but to several other dark themes, no matter
the system/environment (macos, win, gnome, kde, etc...)

So it is why I think that work can be done on that point for a new
Ubuntu Studio theme.

Toine