Moving onto a new level with UbuntuStudio

SzerencseFia szerencsefia at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:23:16 BST 2008

Cory K. wrote:
 > I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. If you mean: "I'm not going to
> make the suggested changes at this time." then there's no need to
> consider this for Ubuntu Studio.
>
> I also noticed that this uses the Aurora engine. Which at last look,
> wasn't packaged for Ubuntu. Some have also expressed doubts about it's
> maturity.
>
> -Cory \m/

Yes, I meant this theme is in the current state cannot be put into the release.
It has to be modified for UbuntuStudio on two things: a) change the engine
b) modify to be more Studio stylish.

I also meant that LUX will stay LUX stylish but as BrainStroming can be source of some ideas.
And if you need a hand I am ready to help and if you share some of your ideas we can move on
creating the Metacity and the GTK2 betas.

Cheers, Erno [Szerencsefia]