Moving onto a new level with UbuntuStudio

Erno Horvath szerencsefia at gmail.com
Wed May 14 02:06:54 BST 2008

2008/5/13 Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com>:

> From 1st glance, here are my issues:
>
>    * Some coloring would need to be changed. ie: Your blue color needs
>      to be #009bf9.
>    * The Metacity theme is ok for what it is but Does not say "Studio"
>      to me. I have a new idea here. Maybe we can work together?
>    * The hardline "gloss" on things would  have to come off. The look
>      on the buttons is great but the columns are too glossy.
>    * The highlighted menu item must use our blue.
>

> I'll try out the theme today and try to provide more detailed feedback.
> I'll test for common bugs and such.
>
> -Cory \m/

Thanks Cory, sure this version is not implementable as such.
It might come on the stage but not now yet.

I have looked into the new design line to UbuntuStudio and your right that
has different taste.
Let me know you idea on Metacity and I can give a try to come up with
something on it.

I look forward to the feedback on common bugs anyway.

-Erno [Szerencsefia]