Documentation

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Sun May 4 12:54:34 BST 2008

On Sat, 3 May 2008 20:31:14 +0200
<hollunder at gmx.at> wrote:

> On Sat, 03 May 2008 17:55:02 +0200
> "ttoine at ttoine.net" <ttoine at ttoine.net> wrote:
>
> > Philipp,
> >
> > Ok, So I'll be there to help you.
> >
> > Toine
>
> Thanks ttoine,
> the initial step is done, I'll keep working on it, but help is
> welcome. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/JackQuickStart
>
> Best Regards,
> 	Philipp

Ok, I made some headway and had it moved to where it belongs,
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/JackQuickStart

I noticed that we lack a simple solution for jack-based audio
recording included, not everyone will need a full-fledged professional
DAW like ardour, and therefor will base the tutorial example on
Rosegarden. The steps to get audio in and out are few, and the
Rosegarden Documentation is very good. I'd still prefer a simpler
application tough..

Regards,
	Philipp