Intrepid issues/review/plans

ttoine at ttoine.net ttoine at ttoine.net
Sat May 3 16:53:51 BST 2008

Cory,

I would like to add some ideas and thoughts :
 - Jack to Pulse Audio, Pulse Audio to Jack plugin, and  VLC plugin for
Jack, in order to ease everything working out of the box for everyone,
and of course, to ease the work of people working on video score
 - What about Lash, it is compiled, but if it could really work it would
be great
 - Enhance the possibilities of the ubuntustudio-control applications,
and maybe, so, use it for enabling right access to peripheral like
JogDial (as you suggest), tweak Jack to Pulse Audio or Pulse Audio to
Jack, etc... (if it can be programmed, of course)
 - Midi works well in Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio, what do you want to add ?

Toine