Compiz in Intrepid

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at
Wed Jun 18 01:12:44 BST 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm at> wrote:
> Do we want to follow Ubuntu and enable Compiz for our Intrepid release?
> Maybe turn it on now for testing and see how it goes? Keeping an eye on
> things like Blender and A/V apps.
> -Cory \m/

Definetly keep an eye of how it behaves with apps like Blender.

We should think of a default configuration that would be pleasing for
our users. Or are we going with the default ubuntu one? We can use the
chance to have different cooler settings. Which doesnt mean more
bling, but rethinking about the choices.