Next Ubuntu Studio meeting

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at
Mon Jun 9 19:01:01 BST 2008

On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 08:53:21PM -0400, Cory K. wrote:
> So how's 21:00UTC on June 13th sound. I know this is a bit late for
> most. I'm also open to a early time for me. Like 10:00UTC or something?

I'm better with lates than earlies, so I'd prefer 2100UTC over 1000UTC.
Generally this is because I can't connect during the working days, but most
weekends I'm out on the construction site, and that's why I can't attend during
the early afternoons (1000UTC is 1200-1300 for me [depending on the daylight
savings]). But I don't feel like banging nails or adding paint layers close to
midnight, so it's much easier to stay up late. :)