Ubuntu Studio Resources

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 28 17:55:37 BST 2008

I have created the project page for the management/archiving of our
resources. As discussed at the last meeting, we wanted a way to back up
crucial parts of the project that don't quite fit in out current projects.

Uses:

    * Website backup - At the creation of a new site the old one should
      be backed up and a new branch started for the new site. Usually
      for us, this follows a release cycle. So the 1st website branch is
      "website_hardy"
    * Code - Any bots/scripts/code that we use for... whatever.
    * Art - misc art that doesn't fall into the current art packages.
      Official logo .SVGs and the like.

I'm sure there are more use cases I missed. It's under ubuntustudio-dev
control. Just keep things tidy. :)

http://launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-resources

-Cory K.