WhySynth (the most advanced DSSI synth atm) packa available from my PPA

Jaakko Sipari jaakko.sipari at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:46:09 BST 2008

More info: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/177679

The comment I wrote to the bug:

"
This never got through to Hardy due to licensing issues. Now upstream
has released a new version with the patch licensing cleared and I
created a Hardy package to my ppa:

https://launchpad.net/~jaakko-sipari/+archive

Feel free to use that as a base for an Intrepid package if you wish. I
have no time to play with Intrepid at the moment :( Oh.. and also feel
free to erase me from debian/changelog if needed for proper package
signing for REVU upload. Though I'd still like to be mentioned in the
copyright file.
"

- Jaakko (vemon in irc)