next meeting: topics? date?

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Mon Jul 7 17:14:07 BST 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 09:45:20AM -0400, Cory K. wrote:
> Luis de Bethencourt wrote:
> > Next meeting is coming soon.
> > Next Saturday? (12/7/08)

Fine by me, if time of day is suitable. 1900UTC anyone?

> Topics I can think of:
>     * Openness of our systems/resources.

*blink* *blink* What?!

>     * Package status.

On my part, pencil is now in REVU [0], and the codebase can be found under our
team code page in lp.net [1]. There are a few lintian errors to be fixed before
I'll upload .debs into any PPAs (either my personal one of the team's), but it
compiles fine right out with either debuild, or pbuilder from the source
package. Oh and this is Intrepid we're talking about, you'll have to modify
debian/control a bit if you want to compile a .deb for Hardy. Talk to me if you
want this. [2]

[0] http://revu.ubuntuwire.org/details.py?package=pencil

[1] https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-dev/pencil/pencil-svn

[2] AstralJava @ irc.freenode.net #ubuntustudio-devel