Where to put your "suggestions"

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Tue Jan 29 21:41:26 GMT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:53:11 -0500
"Cory K." <coryisatm at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> To properly get your ideas suggestions addressed the -devel list is
> the best place as not everyone on the team is on the users list and or
> prioritize the emails from -devel lists and get to those 1st.
>
> Suggestions will most often become reality when someone can handle it
> themselves and we are certainly open to helping along those rare
> people who can commit.
>
> Just a FYI
>
> -Cory

Hey Cory,
since it should be the users and not the developers who write and use
the documentation and I got enormous feedback when I posted it to the
devel list I think the user list might be the better place nevertheless.
I also guess that there are far more users on the user list than on the
devel list, and this way it should address more people who should get
their asses up.

Yeah, it looks like it really needs a little flame, let's see how long
it lasts.

Best regards
	Philipp