"ubuntustudio-live" meta package

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 16:08:44 GMT 2008

I want us to explore the possibility of a -live meta. A meta that
includes tools aimed at either video or audio live performances.

I'd like to charge Luis with gathering the needed info for this with
input from our little community.

Luis, target this for what ever release you feel it's feasible for. (if
its worth doing at all)

Top of the head thoughts:

    * I'll set up spots on the wiki that fit in with our current system
      to coordinate things.
    * Do we add this to our disk or just have it a repo package.
      Remember adding it to the disk will make it bigger and people
      already complain about size. Though it isnt much of a thought for me.

-Cory \m/