Inconsistent BZR naming?

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Fri Jan 11 20:18:59 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 03:02:34PM -0500, Cory K. wrote:
> Looking through our BZR packages it looks like things are somewhat
> inconsistent to me.
>
> These are the examples given in LP:
<snip>
> I think I got the relevant ones.I just see little inconsistencies there.
> Reasoning? Anything we can do to shape 'em up?

Basically, the reasoning is probably non-existent. And it doesn't make
an effect to pretty much anything. It doesn't show a particular sign of
professionalism, though, and that's why some consistency could be
recommended. I could make a suggestion of having a package name for root
and adding release name as a sub-directory. Mind you, I don't have as
much experience of using bzr+LP as other members of the team, so it
might be totally dumb. :)

--
Jaska