Need any help?

DALY,Jared jared.daly at deewr.gov.au
Thu Dec 18 03:56:06 GMT 2008

Hello,

Just wondering if you need any help?

I would love to be able to contribute to such an outstanding project!!!!!!!

I am just learning to program in C# and am also only learning to use linux. But I would love to help out....documentation? Testing? Anything!!!

Rgds,

Jared Daly
Release Management | IT Service Management Branch
Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
Phone (02) 6121 8351 | Fax (02) 6264 5390
[X]

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the DEEWR Service Desk by calling 1300 305 520 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.