Call for Testing: FFADO and Jack

chris.nutt at ntlworld.com chris.nutt at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 30 09:10:28 BST 2008

> From: Andrew Hunter <andrew at aehunter.net>
> Date: 2008/08/29 Fri PM 07:25:00 BST
> To: Ubuntu Studio Development & Technical Discussion
> 	<ubuntu-studio-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: Re: Call for Testing: FFADO and Jack

Hi Andrew / Neil

I got the same result "firewire ERR: Incompatible libffado version! (libffado 1.999.36-)"

So I tried it on a fresh US install just incase... but got the same. I don't have any problem with the version I compiled (although it isn't heavily tested yet, it does start and allow me to record / playback).

I noticed that you are using jack 0.109.2, I am using a later svn version...

Hops this helps

cheers
Chris