Review of the -audio seed (fwd)

Josh Green josh at resonance.org
Sat Aug 16 17:34:33 BST 2008

Hello,

The GTK+ 2 development version of Swami has been in development for 4
years or so.  Its getting much closer to being releasable, but still not
quite there.  Although I'm tempted to give an estimate of when it will
be released, I'm going to refrain, since I thought it would have been
ready long ago.  My goal is to release it by the end of the year though
or at least in time for the next Linux Audio Conference.  If anyone is
interested in helping out, the project could use the extra assistance.

Best regards,
	Josh