[Bug 238223] Re: build failure with gtk+-2.13.x: /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkctree.h:110: error: ‘GtkCList’ does not name a type
Launchpad Bug Tracker
238223 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Aug 11 12:05:08 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package inkscape - 0.46-2ubuntu1
inkscape (0.46-2ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge with Debian unstable to fix FTBFS with current poppler. See
0.46-1ubuntu1 for remaining Ubuntu changes.
* Add 03-gtk-includes.dpatch as a workaround of GTK includes bug
(LP #247909) to fix FTBFS. (LP: #238223)
* Build against boost 1.35.
inkscape (0.46-2) unstable; urgency=low
* chmod a+x inkscape/extensions/xaml2svg/ during install in debian/rules
* change my email address in debian/control
* upload sponsored by Guido Guenther <agx at debian.org>
* add patch from gentoo to make inkscape build with libpoppler 0.8.3
(closes: #488170, #489083)
-- Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com> Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:34:34
** Changed in: inkscape (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
build failure with gtk+-2.13.x: /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkctree.h:110: error: ‘GtkCList’ does not name a type
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Studio, which is subscribed to inkscape in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-Studio-devel