All things must change...

Cory K. coryisatm at
Tue Aug 12 16:19:56 BST 2008

To the Ubuntu Studio development team:

Most of you have seen me mention the fact that my personal situation has
changed to where I now need a full-time job. With that means that my
Monday-Friday availability will change dramatically. I will be able to
respond to some things briefly in my AM (about 11UTC) but won't really
be able to do anything until between 22:00-04:00UTC or so. So about 6hrs
daily. Weekend availability will mostly be a Saturday thing with Sunday
being possibility if if scheduled.

With this change I expect other to step up and get things done where
they can. Luis and Luke can make command decisions where needed.

This is a trying time for us as I see it. Many things have changed in
our lives personally and pulled our focus/responsibilities elsewhere.
I'm sure barring any major technical issues we will weather it but we
need to continue to pursue new blood and pull together to ensure the
continued development of Studio.

Your benevolent (hehe) dictator,

-Cory K. \m/