Please welcome Luke Yelavich (TheMuso) as our new packaging lead.

Janne Jokitalo janne.jokitalo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:44:01 BST 2007

Sorry folks, I'm gonna have to take that back. During the weekend it
seems I caught a cold and now I have a bit of fever and a sore throat.
I must get some rest, so staying up late won't just do. :)

I'll see you when I'm better, please post a (link to the) log of the
meeting, if possible, thanks!

--
Jaska