Apologies

Toby Smithe tsmithe at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 4 23:13:19 BST 2007

Hi all,

I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as we all would have liked
recently. However, we have been having Internet connection trouble, and
school has recently started. By the end of this week, I hope to have
resumed all my normal work, and will be pushing hard to get back on
target over the week-end.

I am waiting on Wired 0.5.1+dfsg2-1 to be accepted into Debian before
filing a sync request. I am still interested about integrating
alsa-firmware into linux-restricted-modules, but have not been able to
make any progress. Has anyone else got any further? My work on
PulseAudio and D-Bus is continuing, but I don't feel that is an Ubuntu
Studio (Gutsy) responsibility, so I'm not in any particular hurry for
it. Is there anything I've missed?

Sorry about any inconvenience,

Toby