Release notes & new email addy

ttoine at ttoine.net ttoine at ttoine.net
Mon Oct 15 13:32:35 BST 2007

Hey,

Please, add in the note that alsa-firmwares is not in Ubuntu Studio for
this release.

About that, can someone tell me where I can find find the package of
tsmithe, because I have no news from him and he didn't answer to any my
emails... The reason why I need it is because I would like to valid that
it works well, so it will be done +1, since no test has been done on it
at the moment with any of the concerned sound cards.

Toine