I'm dropping the "D.I.Y/Grunge" concept for Hardy.

Luis de Bethencourt bethencourt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:22:51 GMT 2007

Also heavy heartedly... I have to agree with Cory.

I would love to see the "d.i.y./grunge" happen, but for Hardy, it
wasn't not going to. So I believe it is very smart to take this
decision now, with around 5 months to Hardy... than latter on with
more troubles.

Luis de Bethencourt

On Nov 24, 2007 4:21 PM, Toma <tomhaste at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thats a shame :(
>
> As much as I hate to say it, it may have been a little tough. I tried.
> Ill keep trying I guess and just release it on gnome-look as a gnome
> theme pack.
>
> Keep us posted on the new concept.
> -Toma.
>

> On 25/11/2007, Cory K. <coryisatm at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> > With a heavy heart I have decides to drop the "D.I.Y/Grunge" concept for
> > Hardy.
> >
> > I'm feeling it's too "concepty" for most people and it's turning people
> > away from working on it as they just don't get it. Along with the fact
> > that people say they want to help but don't.
> >
> > I have plans already in place for a new theme that will mean less work.
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork
> >
> > -Cory \m/
> >
> > --

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá