Thoughts for default Hardy UI. (.deb included)

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Wed Nov 21 18:48:36 GMT 2007

Cory K. wrote:
> But this post does bring up an interesting thought. How many people run
> apps in full-screen or rarely even use the desktop?

I usually have all of the area between the top and bottom panels covered
with one or more applications, and I rarely, if ever, even see the desktop.
I quit using personalized background pictures looong ago. :)

> Everyone has panels. Though it shows all mounted drives (not just
> hotplugged ones) would it be better for some to use the panel applet?

Panels show mounted drives? Maybe thru some applet, perhaps. Or am I not
getting the point? In a default setup, I don't see my drives in my panels
anywhere.

--
Jaska