Ubuntu-studio

kemoiz kemoiz at verizon.net
Wed Jun 13 18:20:15 BST 2007

Thank you Jorge,

              Your english is a lot better than my attempts at Spanish or Portugese would be,
  I can follow what you wrote.... The problem I'm faced with in addition to the booting problem is that I can't log in...
  I can get to a prompt for login and enter my login name.... The prompt then moves to password and sits there...
  I can't enter a password......

                                                         Thanks,

                                                                  Joe