A new french mirror for Ubuntu Studio

primmo primmo at liber-t.fr
Fri Jul 27 23:12:55 BST 2007

Good evening,
I'm French, so I apologize for my English :-)
I would like to be a french mirror for Ubuntu Studio. Because we are
interesting (server's team) to the open world, we are crazy about the
net ...
We use everyday an ubuntu distribution, and our server is running on a
Debian Sarge distribution.
So we want to everyone can discover Ubuntu, and share this idea everywhere.
I host already the iso on my server :
http://dl.primmo-blog.fr/iso/linux/ubuntustudio/
It have a large bandwidth (unlimited) and a fast connection (100 mbits).
If you want more information about the server or about the server's
team, you can reply on this mail.
Thanks