Hi

Phil Bieber philbieber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:28:20 BST 2009

Hey  Sandip,
though I'm not familiar with either technology, I think you have to
provide some more info on what your problem is.
As I said, I'm not familiar with the two technologies, but I'm fairly
certain, that VB6.0 will not run natively under Linux (please correct
me, if I'm wrong), but it should run using WINE (www.winehq.com).
Also, REALbasic was pointed out on the net as an Alternative, though
it might not solve your problem if VB6.0 is a requirement. If you need
a full working Windows Enviroment, VirtualBox might be one of the
easiest ways to achieve that and you can then install all your Windows
needs in there.

Cheers
Phil
--
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

GPG KEY ID (Philipp Bieber): 0x0185E301
FINGERPRINT: CA81 28C2 E63F DAF8 5ED4 DACB 7C26 EE5B 0185 E301
Philipp Bieber - philbieber at gmail.com