[Merge] ~mitchburton/ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel into ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel

Andreas Hasenack mp+437634 at code.launchpad.net
Thu Feb 23 21:08:51 UTC 2023

This one is still "in progress" in LP (in the landscape-client project, not ubuntu packages), and I didn't find it mentioned in any previous d/changelog entry. Checking the code it's still an open issue in the current lunar package, which this branch is fixing:

commit 77a8b93e082e3df82213c9f3973898ec1c36e3fc
Author: Simon Poirier <simon.poirier at canonical.com>
Date:   Mon Nov 16 09:48:09 2020 -0500

    Add RHEV to vm_info map. (LP: #1884116) (#86)

Are these all old bugs from before the move to github? Or is the project also tracking bugs in lp? I'm unsure now if they all should be listed in d/changelog, as there are going to be many, looks like.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mitchburton/ubuntu/+source/landscape-client/+git/landscape-client/+merge/437634
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~mitchburton/ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel into ubuntu/+source/landscape-client:ubuntu/lunar-devel.