[Bug 1926378] [NEW] SRU pi-bluetooth from hirsute to focal to enable all models
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1926378 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Apr 27 23:47:28 UTC 2021
You have been subscribed to a public bug by William Wilson (jawn-smith):
* Without the pi-bluetooth changes in hirsute, bluetooth will not work
on the Pi 4, 400 or CM4.
* Boot the Ubuntu Desktop for Pi image on a Raspberry Pi 4.
* Start the Settings application and switch to the Bluetooth tab
* Verify that Bluetooth is not enabled and attempting to activate
* Boot the Ubuntu Server for Pi image on a Raspberry Pi 4.
* Verify `bluetoothctl devices` fails with the error message "No default
* Repeat the above steps for the Pi 400 and CM4
There are multiple changes being SRU'd, but since the linux-firmware-
raspi2 and bluez packages are also being SRUd, the risk of regression
should be fairly low. These changes have worked well in hirsute for some
** Affects: pi-bluetooth (Ubuntu)
SRU pi-bluetooth from hirsute to focal to enable all models
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors Team, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors