[Bug 1924970] [NEW] Add soundwire sdca codec support
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1924970 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Apr 19 10:04:04 UTC 2021
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Andy Chi (andch):
* The output device in sound settings will non-functional.
Sound input device will be empty.
An upstream commit add supports for SDW sdca codec support.
* Open settings and select Sound column.
Testing speaker won't have any sound output.
* Try to update files mentioned here
* alsactl init
* Open settings and select Sound column and test output device again.
Sound devices work properly.
[Where problems could occur]
* This change adds new hardware support.
* The change only adds new hardware support,
it will not affect other codec device.
* The change has been verified on Dell machine with sdca codec.
** Affects: oem-priority
Assignee: Andy Chi (andch)
** Affects: alsa-ucm-conf (Ubuntu)
** Tags: oem-priority originate-from-1902170 somerville
Add soundwire sdca codec support
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors Team, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors