[Merge] ~whyuniqueusernameandnotemail-max/ubuntu/+source/apport:small_cleanup into ubuntu/+source/apport:ubuntu/devel

Andreas Hasenack andreas at canonical.com
Thu Oct 8 12:33:44 UTC 2020

You have been requested to review the proposed merge of ~whyuniqueusernameandnotemail-max/ubuntu/+source/apport:small_cleanup into ubuntu/+source/apport:ubuntu/devel.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~whyuniqueusernameandnotemail-max/ubuntu/+source/apport/+git/apport/+merge/391962

There is no functional change, I just put some text definitions in their own functions to make the code more readable. Really, this is a "hello" merge request to make contact with a reviewer and to learn the process. See this one for stuff I actually want to do, which I think needs to be discussed first:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apport/+bug/1895850

--
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~whyuniqueusernameandnotemail-max/ubuntu/+source/apport:small_cleanup into ubuntu/+source/apport:ubuntu/devel.