[Merge] ~rosco2/ubuntu/+source/qjackctl:merge-disco into ubuntu/+source/qjackctl:debian/sid

Nish Aravamudan nish.aravamudan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:16:16 UTC 2018

I think this looks good overall. The delta that was present before is carried forward accurately. I think the only nit I have is if you could put a (LP #1567589) [note, no colon] with the second change in the changelog and the commit message, so that we carry the bug attribution forward. That way, if a user or developer later wonders what this bit of delta is doing, they can quickly see it in the topmost entry, rather than having to do archaeology to find the bug number.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rosco2/ubuntu/+source/qjackctl/+git/qjackctl/+merge/359392
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~rosco2/ubuntu/+source/qjackctl:merge-disco into ubuntu/+source/qjackctl:debian/sid.