[Bug 1785418] [NEW] Upload latest ubuntustudio-controls v1.5
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1785418 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Aug 4 20:01:37 UTC 2018
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Ross Gammon (rosco2):
Len has done a ton of work on ubuntustudio-controls and Simon Quigley
has tidied up the packaging. And we need to get this uploaded and into
the testers hands.
Here is the changelog:
ubuntustudio-controls (1.5) cosmic; urgency=medium
[ Len Ovens ]
* Rewrote so that GUI does not run sudo.
* Added functionality to Audio settings
* GUI correctly writes file, jack starts and connects to pulse
* fix not loading values from rc file, zita likes lower buffer size
* fix jack checkbox, fix extra device reading from rc file
* Add readme file
* Changed device name to card,device,sub with some info
* add etc/ to install so autostart gets installed
* More GUI tweaks for easier understanding
* Rewrite autojack as a python daemon
* Rewrite ubuntustudio-controls to talk to new daemon
* Add USB device hotplug detect
* Fix README and remove some comments
* udev detection should ignore non-usb devices
* Ubuntu now uses systemd to start ondemand
* Switched to git
* Use USB if plugged in at session start
* session start works the same as if usb plugged later
* fixed lots of corner cases
* kill_slave no longer assumes device,0,0
* added cadence to Conflicts
* Added soft reconfig many things don't restart jack
* Bridged devices may have more than 2 channels
* always rebuild usb master list before showing
* Stop or Start Jack keeps state over reboot
* start autojack backend if not running
* Add missing depends
* nohup is too slow, removed
* default internal should be slaved when starting with USB master
* if ~/.log does not exist yet, create it
* switched autojack to python3 so we just rely one python3
* Added man pages
[ Simon Quigley ]
* Run wrap-and-sort.
* Update Standards-version to 4.1.4, no changes needed.
* Bump debhelper compat to 11, no changes needed.
* Modernize the copyright file.
* Make Vcs-* and Homepage current.
* Fix the description.
[ Ross Gammon ]
* Drop duplicate "Section" field in debian/control
-- Ross Gammon <rossgammon at debian.org> Sat, 04 Aug 2018 21:36:33 +0200
** Affects: ubuntustudio-controls (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed
Upload latest ubuntustudio-controls v1.5
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors Team, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors