[Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/compiz/fix-1559371 into lp:compiz

Martin Wimpress martin at flexion.org
Wed Apr 6 12:07:26 UTC 2016

Thanks for the ideas. I've tested MATE Menu using different window types and the menu is still offset :-(

I've added assigned a task to find a better solution, but that is unlikely to happen before 16.04 ships. Please merge this proposal and should a better solution surface we will remove this winrule.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/compiz/fix-1559371/+merge/289588
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/compiz/fix-1559371 into lp:compiz.