[Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/ubuntu-mate-update into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:28:04 UTC 2015

Hey there. Yeah, I'm seeing where that lintian stuff is coming from. I'll take care of it in the next couple days. I don't see a reason not to merge this, but, really, it won't do much good either way until the package builds correctly. Cool if I merge this once it does, or were there any other issues? Thanks for pointing that out, Adam :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/ubuntu-mate-update/+merge/251487
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/ubuntu-mate-update into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.