[Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubuntu-themes/mate-compatibility into lp:ubuntu-themes

Dmitry Shachnev mitya57 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:20:08 UTC 2015

Adwaita was designed for GNOME/Unity, and I don't think we should be adding support for other applications/desktops here.

We don't have any code specific to LXDE, Xfce, etc here, and I don't see why MATE should be an exception.

That is my personal opinion, it may be different compared to one of other members of ~ubuntu-artwork-pkg.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubuntu-themes/mate-compatibility/+merge/262334
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubuntu-themes/mate-compatibility into lp:ubuntu-themes.