[Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity/ubquity-mate-fixed into lp:ubiquity

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:28:31 UTC 2015

Review: Needs Information

Would it not have been sufficient to leave the settings in place, and just fix the names of the settings for MATE?

The change isn't technically wrong, but the GNOME settings shouldn't be interfering, and it seems to me like it's easier to see that they are default if set globally.

Let me know if there's something I missed, like actual interference between the GNOME and MATE gsettings.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity/ubquity-mate-fixed/+merge/246079
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity/ubquity-mate-fixed into lp:ubiquity.