[Merge] lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698 into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 9 16:42:31 UTC 2015

The slides were translated for sure, for instance "Twitter Feed" has been translated as "Fil Twitter" in French, and you are never sure the documentation team didn't take pictures with it. Note on the "they are just branch names", some language requires that you add the (TM) for legal reasons and they are locazing thus brand names for that reason. So don't assume anything please ;)

Note that all translations don't come necessarly from upstream trunk, as they can be translated against the package in launchpad, and then, langpacks brought the translations to the user.

So, did you follow the process at (see wiki pages) I pointed and send an email to both team? It's always better to not assume it's fine without questions but follow the processes (they are here for a reason). If you say you did that and didn't get an answer for a period of time, we can go ahead and sponsor.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698/+merge/255083
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-mate-dev/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/1439698 into lp:ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu.